Contact Us

Lupton Close, Lowestoft

2 Bed

1 Bath

Contact Us

Lupton Close, Lowestoft

2 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

80% Share Available

20% Retained By East Suffolk Council

First Time Buyers Only

Fantastic Opportunity

Enclosed Garden

No Chain

FIXED PRICE £160,000 FOR 80% SHARE Fantastic opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY. Modern starter on sought after development, kitchen with oven and hob, large lounge/diner, enclosed garden and parking. Further details regarding shared ownership...

Modern starter home pleasantly situated on this much sought after Wood's Meadow development just off that Sands Lane being within easy access of all local amenities including nearby shops and schools. Offered with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing, the property provides a well proportioned living accommodation which includes a fitted kitchen/diner with oven and hob, spacious lounge/diner, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is allocated private parking and a fully enclosed lawned garden. We are offering the property under a shared ownership scheme ONLY AVAILIBLE TO FIRST TIME BUYERS with an 80% SHARE available with the remaining 20% being retained by East Suffolk county council An early internal inspection is highly recommended.


Howards Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Howards Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.


Room Descriptions

Entrance Hall

Composite sealed unit double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, power point, radiator, under stairs under stairs cupboard, carpeted stairs to 1st floor.


Low level wc, wash basin, sealed unit double glazed window, radiator.

Fitted |Kitchen

12'0" × 6'8" (3.66m × 2.03m)

Single drainer sink unit, range of modern wall and base units all set around extended worksurfaces, built in 4 ring hob unit with oven beneath, stainless steel splashback and extractor hood, sealed unit double glazed window, power points, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine.

Spacious Lounge/Diner

15'8" × 13'6" (4.78m × 4.11m)

Carpet, power points radiators tv point, large sealed unit double glazed French doors opening onto rear garden.


Carpet, built in linen cupboard.

Bedroom 1

13'6" × 11'10" (4.11m × 3.61m)

Carpet, power points radiators, sealed unit double glazed window.

Bedroom 2

Carpet, power points radiators, sealed unit double glazed windows, built in wardrobe cupboard.


White suite comprising, panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.


Wide open plan allocated pavioured parking bay, small open plan front garden. To the rear fully enclosed garden with lawn, panel fence screen, gate opening to rear pedestrian access.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.