Contact Us

Lupton Close, Oulton Broad

2 Bed

1 Bath

2 Car

Contact Us

Lupton Close, Oulton Broad

2 Bed

1 Bath

2 Car

Share this listing

ONLY AVAILABLE TO FIRST TIME BUYERS

2 Double Bedrooms

Immaculate Condition

Off Road Parking

Highly Sought After Location

Close to Oulton Broad

DO YOU WANT TO GET ONTO THE PROPERTY LADDER? Immaculately presented, deceptively spacious 2 bedroomed family home set in this highly sought after North Oulton Broad location. FIXED PRICE £175,000 FOR 80% SHARE Under the Discounted Market Scheme this...

Incredibly Well maintained, modern Persimmon Homes built town house pleasantly situated on this popular development just off 'Sands Lane', within easy access of all local amenities including central Oulton Broad with its mainline train lines and all its boating and leisure facilities. Offered with sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, and quality floor coverings throughout the well proportioned living accommodation includes a spacious Lounge/diner, cloakroom, and fully fitted kitchen. Together with 2 double bedrooms and modern family bathroom to the first floor. Outside it is complemented by 2 allocated parking spaces to the front and an enclosed, lawned garden to the rear.
Being under the Discount Marketing Scheme, the property is only available to First Time Buyers, with the advertised price being representative of 80% of the value of the house.
A truly fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get onto the property ladder, where an early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate everything that this stunning family home has to offer.

Disclaimer

Howards Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Howards Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.

Location

More Information

Council Tax Band B

Room Descriptions

Entrance Hall

Fitted carpet, radiator, power points.

Cloakroom

Vinyl flooring, radiator, low level WC, sink, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Lounge/Diner

15'5" × 13'6" (4.7m × 4.11m)

Fitted carpet, radiator, power points, TV point, uPVC sealed unit double glazed French Doors to Garden.

Kitchen

12'9" × 6'5" (3.89m × 1.96m)

Full range of wall and base mounted storage cupboards set around extended work surfaces, vinyl flooring, inset chrome sink, inlet for fridge freezer, radiator, inlet multi-ring hob with extraction unit above and oven below, plumbing for washing machine, and Dishwasher or Tumble dryer, power points, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

First Floor Landing

Fitted carpet, power points

Bedroom 1

13'5" × 12'4" (4.09m × 3.76m)

Fitted carpet, radiator, power points, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Bedroom 2

13'6" × 9'8" (4.11m × 2.95m)

Fitted carpet, radiator, power points, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Bathroom

Vinyl flooring, low level WC, sink, fitted panel bath with H&C mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment, radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Outside

Brick weaved off road parking for multiple vehicles to the front. To the rear is a private, enclosed, lawned rear garden accessed through French Doors that lead out from the living room. To the side of the property is also gated access leading to the garden and a 'Pod-Point' car charging point on the side of the house.

Agents Note

The property falls under the 'discounted market scheme', the price listed is 80% of the total value with the remaining 20% being retained by the council. The property can ONLY be bought by First Time Buyers, and no more than 80% of the property can be bought.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.