Contact Us

Stanley Street, Lowestoft

1 Bed

1 Bath

Contact Us

Stanley Street, Lowestoft

1 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

25% Shared Ownership

Rent & Service Charge Payable For Remaining Share

1 Bedroom

Walk To Local Amenities

Close To Beach & Sea

Fantastic FTB

NO CHAIN

*SHARED OWNERSHIP 25% AVAILABLE* Fantastic first time buy or single person home, close to town centre, large lounge/diner, kitchen, double bedroom and shower, use of communal gardens and parking.

*SHARED OWNERSHIP 25% AVAILABLE * purpose-built ground floor flat conveniently situated in the popular central Lowestoft locality being within easy access of all local amenities including a short walk from the main town centre and train station. Being able to purchase a 25% share of the flat, the property offers an incredibly affordable entry level for any first time buyer, the remaining 75% is retained by Orbit Housing Association with a monthly rent and service charge made payable. The living accommodation includes a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen double bedroom and shower room. There is use of the lawned communal gardens and there is a large private car parking area for the flats. The perfect first time or single person home where an early inspection is highly recommended.

Disclaimer

Howards Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Howards Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.

Location

More Information

Council Tax Band A

Room Descriptions

Entrance Hall

Laminate flooring, power points

Lounge/Diner

14'11" × 11'2" (4.55m × 3.4m)

Laminate flooring, power points, TV point, wall mounted electric radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows.

Kitchen

8'7" × 7'1" (2.62m × 2.16m)

Full range of wall and base mounted storage cupboards set around extended work surfaces, tiled flooring, inlet for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, inset chrome sink & drainer, power points, inlet for cooker, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Bedroom 1

11'8" × 9'4" (3.56m × 2.84m)

Laminate flooring, power points, wall mounted electric radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Bathroom

Tiled flooring, glass enclosed cubicle with wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, sink, heated towel rail, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window.

Outside

Parking spaces to the front, with individual key access. Key fob and intercom security system, enclosed bin store, together with communal garden while is predominantly laid to lawn.

Agents Note

Please note the property cannot be purchased as an investment.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.