Contact Us

Tethys Place, Lowestoft

2 Bed

1 Bath

Contact Us

Tethys Place, Lowestoft

2 Bed

1 Bath

Share this listing

Walking Distance to Shops, Schools & College

Perfect First Time Buy

Modern Quality Home

Parking Space & Garden

Cloakroom & Bathroom

40% Owned By Orbit Housing

Good Size Kitchen/Diner

Energy Rating - B

FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A 60% SHARE IN A QUALITY MODERN HOME, Walking Distance to Shops, Schools & College, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, WC, Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garden, Parking, PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY!

A modern two bedroom mid -terrace home set on this popular cul-de-sac location in the heart of North Lowestoft, being within walking distance of local shops, schools, college & bus routes providing direct access to Lowestoft Town Centre. This is an opportunity to acquire 60% share of this quality freehold home, with the other 40% being paid in rent, with the added bonus that the property can be purchased fully in time with additional 10% tranches acquired from Orbit housing . Built in 2012, the living accommodation includes a hallway entrance, lounge, good size kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom and to the first floor there are two separate double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside and to the front there is a brick weaved private parking space providing ample off-road parking and to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden. This property is offered in superb condition throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazing, modern air flow system, gas fired central heating, modern fixtures & fittings to the kitchen, cloakroom & bathroom, quality fitted floor coverings and neutral & tasteful decorations. This affordable home presents a perfect opportunity for any first time buyer to get on the property ladder and an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.


Howards Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.

Howards Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.


Central Heating


Room Descriptions

Agents Note

Under terms of the shared ownership scheme with Orbit housing, the purchase is based on 60% of the total value the remaining 40% is owned by orbit housing with an approximate rent of £170 pcm payable which includes maintenance of the common parts and building insurance. The buyer of the property WILL need to be interviewed by orbit housing

Entrance Hall

With carpet, power points, carpeted stairs to first floor, built in storage cupboard.


12'8'' x 12'8'' (3.86m x 3.86m)

With wood effect laminate flooring, power points, TV point, radiator, built in storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window.


16'5'' x 12'8''

With a range of matching wall mounted and base units, roll top work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with h&c mixer tap, built in 4 ring gas hob with matching fitted oven below and fitted extractor hood over, recess for tall fridge freezer, recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine, recess and plumbing for white goods, ample dining space, tiled splash backs, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler for domestic heating and hot water, power points, tile effect vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed window, composite double glazed door to rear garden, door to:


With a low level WC, wall mounted wash basin with h&c taps, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring, extractor fan.

First Floor Landing

With carpet, power points, radiator, built in airing cupboard with shelving units, access to insulated roof void.

Bedroom One

14' x 10' (4.27m x 3.05m)

With carpet, power points, TV point, radiator, uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe.

Bedroom Two

15'6'' x 8'9'' (4.72m x 2.67m)

With carpet, power points, radiator, TV point, built in wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window.


With a white suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash basin with h&c taps, paneled bath with h&c taps and wall mounted electric shower fitting above, tiled splash backs, tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.


To the front there is a brickweave private car parking space and to the rear there is a fully enclosed and pleasant garden with flowers & shrubs, artificial lawn, detached timber & felt shed, rotary line, wooden gate providing pedestrain access, all enclosed by fence panel screen. PLEASE NOTE: There are SOLAR PANELS which provide FREE DAYTIME ELECTRICITY.

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.