Extremely Well Presented
Enclosed Rear Garden
A wonderful and rare opportunity to purchase 40% of this attractive family property that has been lovingly maintained by the present owners to offer a truly beautiful home. The remaining 60% can be rented at a cost of £373.88 per month. The beauty of this home is the chance to get on the property ladder and then also purchase more of the home as time goes by.
Situated to the edge of this popular development this home offers an attractive hallway with WC to a well proportioned sitting room and a spacious family kitchen diner with french style doors to its garden- designed with entertaining in mind. The first floor accomodation has two excellent double rooms and a single with a attractive re fitted bathroom. Throughout the property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The rear of the house also has parking to perfect this family home. We highly recommend booking for an internal viewing to fully appreciate this exceptional family home.
Howards Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Howards Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Attractive entrance hallway with wood effect flooring and radiator with bespoke radiator cover available by separate negotiation.Coat storage space, telephone point, Six panel colonial door to WC, staircase to first floor, timber and etched glazed door to sitting room.
A two piece re fitted suite in white , comprising of a close coupled WC and wash hand basin, tiled to all exposed walls, tiled floor, radiator and extractor fan.
16'25" x12'97" narrowing to 8'64"
Wood effect flooring throughout this generous room with front aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator, a modern , bespoke " Media" wall with filled shelving and drawers with "mood" lighting, space for TV ( available by separate negotiation) and space for modern electric fire ( living flame remote controlled fire also available by separate negotiation). Understair cupboard access point. Timber and etched glazed door to kitchen dining room.
16'42" x 9'96"
Dining area offers ample space for family table and chairs with ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed doors with fitted blinds through to the outside, gazebo covered, entertaining area. Open to Kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall units with rolled top worksurfaces over, inset re fitted black single drainer sink with brushed chrome mixer tap, white " Metro" style tiles splashbacks,under cupboard lighting, integral brushed chrome fan assisted oven set beneath a 4 ring gas hob set beneath a modern brushed chrome extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating, rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with garden views.
Attractive staircase and landing with six panel doors to all rooms. Access to loft void. Door to hot water cylinder, door to further storage cupboard.
A three piece re fitted suite in white comprising of a shower end bath with mains pressure shower with rain head and hand held attachment , modern glass shower screen, tiled to all exposed walls, Close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome coloured waterfall mixer tap .Obscured rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Chrome heated ladder style towel rail. Extractor fan.
14'21" x 9'81"into door recess narrowing to 8'78"
A generous double room with front aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV point.
9'77" x 11'68"
An excellent guest double room with rear aspect UPVC double glazed rear aspect window ,radiator.
9'14" x 7' x 42"
Front aspect UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Attractive gazebo covered patio to the rear of the kitchen/diner creating the perfect outside entertaining space with gate to side and power supply. Timber storage shed ( available by separate negotiation) with the remainder being laid to Astro turf for ease of maintenance. Enclosed by panel fencing.
Space for planting with pathway access to front door.
To the rear is allocated parking , also electric car charge point available by separate negotiation.
The price advertised represents purchasing a 40% share of the home.